Ferndale, Michigan – Applications for the 2019-2020 William G. Coyne Memorial Scholarship Program are now available online and in all Credit Union ONE branches.To be eligible High School seniors must meet the following requirements:
- Be a 2020 graduating high school senior
- Complete 30 or more hours of documented, qualified community service during Junior/Senior year of high school ending April 1, 2020
- Be a Member of a family that has belonged to Credit Union ONE of Michigan for a minimum of 6 months ( in good standing )
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Plan to enroll in, beginning in the fall of 2020, a full time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four year college or university, or accredited trade or vocational school.
More Information can be found under www.cuone.org or by visiting a branch office.
Credit Union ONE, is headquartered in Ferndale, Michigan. Organized in 1938 by five people with $51.00, the credit union now has approximately $1.2 billion in assets and provides its 125,000 members with consumer banking services such as mortgages, credit cards, auto financing, and deposit products via digital platforms and 25 branches located in Southeast Michigan, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. twenty offices Through its affiliation with Hantz Financial Services, members have access to a comprehensive range of investment, insurance, estate/tax planning, and advisory services. Credit Union ONE also participates in the CO-OP Network providing members access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-fee ATMs and over 5,600 branches across the United States. For more information go to cuone.org or "like us" on Facebook and Twitter.