Anything can happen. Be prepared if it does.
It's human nature to assume that everything is going to be alright. That's a healthy attitude, but it's also a good idea to guard against the unexpected. Credit Union ONE offers a wide range of affordable insurance products that protect your vehicles, your home, and your family's finances should something happen to you.
Your untimely accidental death could leave your family with long lasting financial burdens. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance can help give them a safety net.*
- As a member of Credit Union ONE you are eligible for $1,000 of no-cost TruStage Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance.
- AD&D Insurance can pay your beneficiary a cash benefit if you die in an accident. It also pays benefits if you are hospitalized or suffer dismemberment due to a covered accident.
- Credit union members ages 18 and over can choose to increase their protection or their family's with up to $300,000 additional coverage.
- Acceptance is guaranteed and there are no medical questions.
This program provides affordable top-quality protection for some of your biggest financial investments.**
- Comprehensive, collision, and liability polices available for your car, truck, or SUV.
- Home insurance includes protection from theft, fire, and weather damage.
- Coverage available for possessions as well as home and outbuildings.
- Enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
You’ve always done what’s right for the ones you love. Taking steps to ease the financial burden if you were to die is just one more way to show you care.***
- TruStage® Life Insurance can help give you peace of mind today and provide an income-tax free cash benefit for your family.
- Policy payouts can help pay funeral costs, mortgage payments, unpaid debts, and more.
- TruStage helps make it easy to compare insurance and explore options you can afford.
- Compare life insurance options and see instant quotes based on your budget.
GAP offsets the financial gap that often exists between an insurance payout and outstanding loan balance when a vehicle is damaged beyond repair or stolen and not recovered.
- Loan balance up to 125% of the value of the vehicle may be protected.
- May help you avoid potentially paying thousands of dollars out-of-pocket.
- May provide $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle financed with Credit Union ONE.
- Deductible Assistance**** is designed to cancel $1,000 on your loan to help you during a time of need.
- Cost is $449, and can be financed along with your loan.
You can get coverage that will help pay off your consumer loans if you're disabled, or worse.
- Credit life insurance pays off a loan balance (up to contract limits) in the event of death, with a maximum of $100,000 per loan.
- Credit disability insurance benefit is $1,000 monthly. Policy holder must be working 25 hours per week to qualify.
Provided by Member's Choice® through the CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc., this affordable car repair insurance policy covers a wide range of repair and part replacement costs.
- Platinum and Gold programs available.
- Limits your out-of-pocket costs for unexpected repairs.
- Can be used at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance included.
- Coverage transfers for a cost of $50 when you sell your vehicle.
How can we help?
*TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly, IA 50677 0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
**TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. © TruStage Insurance Agency 2017
***TruStage is underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, which is rated “A” (Excellent) as of February 2017 by A.M. Best, an independent rating service that evaluates financial stability and operating performance. “A” is the third-highest of 16 ratings. TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. © 2017 TruStage Insurance Agency
****Primary insurance policy must be in force at the time of loss with full coverage. Available limits up to $1,000 per occurrence. Only available on motor vehicles. Not available on RV, power sport or watercraft loans. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply.