Put your money to work with a smart saving strategy
What does the future hold for your business? That might include anything from an unexpected financial challenge to a fully mapped out expansion plan. Whatever tomorrow's needs, it makes sense to prepare for them with a savings strategy that generates added income through solid interest earnings. We offer three accounts that help Michigan businesses move forward.
- First four transactions are free each month.**
- Monthly maintenance fee can be waived by maintaining a business checking account or keeping an average balance of $500 in the savings**
- First 50 deposited checks each day are free
- Access funds via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, or at a branch
- Open with a $500 minimum deposit
- Terms ranging from 3 to 60 months (penalties apply for early withdrawal)
- Interest rates fixed for the length of the CD term
Open a Business Savings account today.
APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Rates accurate as of March 1, 2024 and may change after account is open.
Monthly Maintenance fee for Business Savings: $10
Transactions over four per month are $0.95 per transaction.