Taking a comprehensive approach to your financial well-being
Financial success starts with good planning from people you trust. At Credit Union ONE, that means providing sophisticated guidance through the Family Office, an all-inclusive approach to financial planning from the Hantz Group. You'll work with a financial consultant, backed by a team of specialists, to take a 360˚ approach that remains flexible and responsive to your goals.
We take a multi-faceted approach that goes beyond how much you should have in a 401(k) or retirement account.
- Identifying your long-term goals
- Creating and managing a diversified portfolio of assets
- Considering your insurance needs and securing the appropriate policies
- Implementing debt management and payoff strategies
Whether you have one account with $500 or multiple accounts with $5,000, estate planning is important. Plan properly to avoid common mistakes.
- Make sure your loved ones have immediate access to your accounts should something happen to you
- Ensure your distribution wishes are met
- Minimize taxes for yourself and your loved ones
- Get the necessary estate documents like pour-over will, trusts, and powers of attorney*
Our experts manage tax considerations and monitor your financial situation throughout the year, seeking ways to reduce your tax burden.
- Helping you maximize deductions
- Creating tax-deferral strategies
- Preparing your in income tax return
Find the right retirement account for you.
We'll help you create beneficial strategies.
Legal services provided by outside legal counsel
Investment products are not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Credit Union ONE; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Hantz Financial Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hantz Group. Insurance products offered through Hantz Agency, LLC, PLUS Agency, LLC, and Hantz Commercial Insurance Agency, LLC. Investment products offered through Hantz Financial Services, Inc.
The calculator tools are not guarantees of credit. Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes.