Peace of mind comes with affordable policies
What could happen to your finances or your family's security if you were suddenly unable to pay your Credit Union ONE loans? The impact could be serious. With these Payment Protection options, you can get the policies you need for the level of protection you want.
- Offsets the financial gap that exists between your insurance payout and your outstanding loan balance when a vehicle is stolen or totaled and not recovered*
- May help you avoid potentially paying thousands of dollars out-of-pocket
- May cancel $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle financed with Credit Union ONE
- Deductible Assistance** is designed to cancel $1,000 on your loan to help you during a time of need
- The $475 cost can be financed with your loan
- Provided by MEMBER'S CHOICE® through the CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc.
- This special car repair insurance covers various scenarios and mechanical failures once your manufacturer's warranty expires
- Platinum and Gold programs available
- Limits your out-of-pocket costs for unexpected repairs
- Can be used at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Helps pay off loans if you're disabled, or worse
- Credit life is designed to help reduce or pay off your your eligible loan balance (up to contract limits) in the event of death; maximum $100,000 per loan
- Credit disability insurance benefit is $1,000 monthly; must be working 25 hours per week to qualify
Let's discuss your Auto Payment Protection options.
Your purchase of MEMBER'S CHOICETM Guarenteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee.
Primary insurance policy must be in force at the time of loss with full coverage. Available limits up to $1,000 per occurrence. Only available on motor vehicles. Not available on RV, power sport or watercraft loans. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply.