placeholder to force page break
Purchase a home with as low as a 3% down payment, and receive a $1,000 credit* on closing costs.
Thinking of buying a home but concerned about closing costs? Credit Union ONE can help.
- Save up to $1,000 on closing costs and reduce the amount of out-of-pocket money you need to gather for closing. Use the money you save at closing to help purchase furniture or other fixtures when you move in or for your down payment.
- We offer 15, 20, 30-year fixed rate terms or several Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) so you can choose the option that fits your specific needs and goals.
- Competitive fixed rates secure your rate for the term of your mortgage so you know what your payment is each month
- Lock in your rate for four months while you shop
- Get personalized service from a dedicated Mortgage Consultant from start to finish
- Easy application and closing process
*Lender credit cannot exceed actual borrower paid closing costs. Credit applies to the following fees: Underwriting, Processing, Appraisal, Credit Report, Flood Determination, Tax Monitoring, Settlement Fee, Lender’s Title Policy, and Recording fee. All other fees are the responsibility of the borrower. Applies to owner occupied, one unit, primary residences located in the state of Michigan. Minimum loan amount is $10,000; maximum loan amount is $453,100. Purchase Price of $150,000 with 5% down for a loan amount of $142,500 based on a 30 year loan at a rate of 3.50% with a monthly principal and interest payment of $639.89. Rates and Terms subject to change. Excludes Home Equity Line of Credit, Equity Advantage and Fixed Home Equity. Applications subject to approval based on overall credit worthiness factors and value of collateral. Other conditions may apply. Offer may be discontinued or changed at any time.