We're proud to reward accomplished students in our area
Our investment in our communities begins with supporting our schools and their students' aspirations for higher education. We understand that the rising costs of education impact families' budgets, and we have increased our scholarship awards as a result. To be eligible for the William G. Coyne Memorial Scholarship Program,* applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a 2024 graduating high school senior
- Complete a recommended 30 or more hours of documented, qualified community service** during junior/senior year of high school ending May 15, 2024
- Be a member of a family that has belonged to Credit Union ONE of Michigan for a minimum of 6 months (in good standing)***
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Plan to enroll, beginning in the fall of 2024, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or accredited trade or vocational school
Explore the William G. Coyne Memorial Scholarship Program.
Credit Union ONE of Michigan does not discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, gender, race, color, height, weight, religion, national origin, veteran's status, citizenship, sexual orientation or disability.
Contact your high school counseling center for volunteer opportunities that may assist you in meeting your community service requirement.
Employees and board Members of Credit Union ONE and their immediate family Members are ineligible to receive an Award.