placeholder to force page break
Discover all you can do with a Home Equity Line of Credit
Whether you're adding a new bedroom or consolidating debt, our Home Equity Line of Credit can help make it happen. It's just one of many financial solutions designed to fit your life and your budget.
for the first 12 months
Then a variable rate as low as
$0 Closing Costs
With a Home Equity Line of Credit from Credit Union ONE:
- Tap into your home’s equity to finance home improvements or college tuition, refinance high interest loans, consolidate credit card debt, manage unexpected expenses and more!
- Get a revolving line of credit from $10,000 to $150,000 to draw from for 10 years without reapplying
- Ability to access funds in your available line of credit when you need them gives you the flexibility and convenience to make purchases on your schedule.
- Enjoy the convenience of applying online from the comfort of your home.
- No closing costs
- Our introductory rate and variable rate help you pay less interest on your loan.
Your Home Equity Line of Credit is a great way to:
- Renovate your kitchen
- Repair or replace your roof
- Remodel a bathroom
- Update appliances and much more
You can also use your funds to:
- Refinance high interest loans
- Manage unexpected expenses
- Pay for college tuition
- Consolidate credit card and other debt
- And more
Connect with a customer service representative through our site.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APR will be variable based on an index plus or minus a margin for the life of the loan. The index is the highest prime rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal. The margin ranges from 0% to 3.25% and is based on overall creditworthiness factors. The prime rate as of January 1, 2019, is 5.50%. The maximum loan amount is $250,000 and the minimum loan amount is $10,000. The APR will never exceed 18% and will never be lower than 3.25%. Loans and actual standard rate offered are subject to approval based on overall creditworthiness factors and collateral. Maximum LTV is 80% and collateral must be titled in the State of Michigan. Introductory rate offer and margin may be changed or discontinued at any time. Other conditions may apply.
†The initial discounted Annual Percentage Rate will be in effect for the first 12 calendar months from the opening date as reflected on the Home Equity Addendum.