Platinum Plan - Our most comprehensive plan
We will remedy any repair of your vehicle except items listed under "What the Plans Do Not Cover."
Gold Plan (1-10) - Loaded with value
1. Additional Gold Plan Coverage: Anti-lock brake system, power seat motor(s) and transmission(s), power window motor(s) and power regulator(s), power door lock actuators, digital and analog instrument display(s), low fuel sensor, low coolant sensor, low oil sensor, electronic rear view mirrors motor(s), headlight door motor(s), heated back glass, windshield wiper washer pump(s), heater-A/C blower motor, heater core assembly, heater control valve, radiator, radiator fan and clutch, radiator fan motor including fan blade, temperature sensor and relay, fuel tank and hard lines, fuel tank sending unit, power sun roof motor, convertible top motor, constant velocity joints and horn assembly.Silver Plan (1-9) A basic yet robust plan
2. Air Conditioning: Compressor and mounting brackets, clutch and pulley, condenser, evaporator, orifice tube, POA valve, accumulator, temperature control programmer, high/low pressure cutoff switches, high/low pressure hoses, pressure cycling switch, thermostat, drier, temperature control head, o-ring seals, gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above and freon-refrigerant if necessary in conjunction with the repair of the components listed above.
3. Electrical: Alternator, voltage regulator, front and rear windshield wiper motors and delay controller, starter motor and drive, starter solenoid, wiring harnesses, manually operated switches (specifically turn signal, headlight, dimmer, and wiper switches), mechanically actuated switches (ignition, brake light, and neutral safety switch), electronic fuel injection system (including all input/sensors and output/control units, except EGR valve, related to the fuel injection system), electronic ignition module, distributor and coil, engine management control unit, knock sensor and oxygen sensor.
4. Brakes: Master cylinder, assist booster, wheel cylinders, combination valve, disc brake calipers (and rear caliper actuators), hard lines and fittings, backing plates, springs, clips and retainers, self-adjusters, parking brake linkage and cables, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above.
5. Front Suspension: Upper and lower control arms, bump stop cushions, control arm shafts, torsion bar mounts and bushings, upper and lower ball joints including dust boots, steering knuckle (spindle), wheel bearings and seals, stabilizer shaft, stabilizer linkage including mounts and bushings, strut rods and bushings, king pins, seals and gaskets, fasteners for all the components listed above.
6. Steering: Housing/case and all internal lubricated parts including: rack and pinion equipped valve assembly, sector shaft, rack mounts and cushions, inner rod ends and bellows boots, speed sensor or steering gear equipped pitman shaft and valve assembly, sealing rings, bearings, bushings, pitman arm, center link, tie rods, idler arm, power steering pump and pulley, fluid reservoir, pressure and return hoses, cooler and hard lines, power cylinder assembly, steering main and intermediate shafts, coupling, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above. (Does not include rear-wheel steering components.)
7. Rear Wheel Drive: Drive axle housing, and all internal lubricated parts including: carrier case, gear sets, bearings, bushings, limited slip clutch pack, axle shafts, axle hub bearings, propeller shafts, universal joints, drive shaft support, front axle hub bearings, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above.
8. Front Wheel Drive: Final drive housing, and all internal parts including: carrier case, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, axle shafts, universal joints, front hub bearings, locking hub assemblies (4x4), drive shaft support, rear axle hub bearings, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above.
9. Transmission: Automatic-Case and all internal lubricated parts including: oil pump, valve body, torque converter, vacuum modulator, governor, main shaft, clutches, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings, sealing rings, TV cable, solenoids and electronic shift control unit, transmission mounts, cooler, cooler hoses and hard lines, dipstick and tube, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above. Standard-Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, shift forks, synchronizers, bearings, bushings, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above. Transfer Case-(4X4 vehicles)-Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above, electronic and vacuum engagement components.
10. Engine: Cylinder block, and all internal lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, expansion (freeze) plugs, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, lifters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms (cam followers), pushrods, timing chain housing (cover), timing chain and sprockets, timing belt and pulleys, timing belt tensioner, intake and exhaust manifolds, flywheel, balance shafts, harmonic balancer and retainer bolt, crankshaft pulley, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump and pressure relief valve, engine oil cooler hoses, oil filter adapter/housing, engine oil sending unit, engine mounts, water pump, temperature sending unit, thermostat and housing, fuel supply pump, vacuum pump, dipstick and tube, seals and gaskets, fasteners for the components listed above. Turbocharged/Supercharged/Rotary/Diesel/Enhanced Engines: All of the above listed parts or equivalent plus: turbocharger, waste gate controller, intercooler, hard lines, compressor, clutch and pulley, bypass valve, injection pump, lines and nozzles, seals and gaskets.
What the Plans Do Not Cover
Normal maintenance services and parts; such as, batteries, filters, lubricants, fluids, refrigerants, hoses, belts, wiper blades, brake pads, shoes, rotors or drums, suspension alignment, engine tune-up, wheels, shock absorbers, exhaust, friction clutch, EGR valve, etc. Body structure and parts, trim, moldings, glass, light bulbs, upholstery, paint, etc. Aftermarket equipment, components, systems or accessories not installed by the manufacturer. Costs incurred to improve operating performance as result of normal wear and tear where a failure has not occurred. Abuse, misuse and lack of customary maintenance.