How do I report a lost or stolen Mastercard® Credit Card?
A lost or stolen credit card may reported by dialing 866-565-6171 or 800-449-7728, available 24 hours a day. A replacement card may be obtained.
How do I report fraud or dispute a charge?
If you experience fraud or are disputing a charge on your Credit Union ONE credit card, dial 866-565-6171 or 888-918-7341 to report the issue. Hours of operations are (Monday thru Friday 7am to 10 pm est- Saturday 9am to 6pm est).
How do I make a payment?
- Credit card payments may be completed by:
- Completing a funds transfer from other Credit Union ONE accounts inside Online or Mobile Banking
- Clicking the Credit Card Services Widget in Online Banking, and then the Make A Payment link. Payments initiated here may be from other financial institutions, automatic, or set future payments
- Calling Credit Union ONE at 800-451-4292
- Calling the PSCU contact center at 866-565-6171
How do I transfer a balance?
- Log into Online Banking, select Credit Card Services, click the "Balance Consolidation" link, and enter your balance transfer information.
- Call PSCU at 866-820-3867 to request a balance transfer anytime, 24/7.
- Visit a Credit Union ONE branch or call us at 800-451-4292.
How long will it take to pay off my credit card balance?
How many Reward Points will I earn for every dollar I spend?
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with your Achieve Rewards Credit Card.
What can my Reward Points be redeemed for?
Rewards Points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, travel services and cash.
Do my Rewards Points expire?
Points will accrue over four calendar years and will expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually; points earned in calendar year one will expire on the last day of the calendar year four. Thus, points earned in 2021 will expire December 31, 2024; Points earned in 2022 will expire December 31, 2025.
How can I see and redeem my Rewards Points?
- Login to Online Banking
- Navigate to the Card Services Widget
- Click Rewards
- Complete profile information if requested
- Choose Redeem and pick between Cash back, merchandise, gift cards, or travel
How do I apply for a credit line increase?
You can apply for a credit limit increase in any of the following ways:
- Step one: click “borrow” or “apply for a loan”
- Step two: click “apply for credit card”
- Step three: click “Credit Limit Increase”
- Quick Apply Widget/Link
- Choose Credit Cards
- Choose Credit Limit Increase
Visit a Branch
Call 800-451-4292 and speak to a Credit Union ONE Representative