Timely information to help you
improve your finances
Credit Union ONE and Hantz Group bring you these valuable seminars:
Almost everyone has an estate – it includes your bank accounts, home, retirement plans, investments, and more.
• How do I make sure my loved ones have immediate access to my accounts should something happen to me?
• Which legal documents are right for your situation?
• What are common estate planning mistakes?
• How do I minimize taxes for myself and my loved ones?
• And more...
Tuesday, December 18
35219 Dodge Park Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Wednesday, December 19
Credit Union ONE
400 E. Nine Mile Road
Ferndale, MI 48220
Thursday, December 27
23722 Jefferson Ave.,
St. Clair Shores, MI, 48080
Planning for Retirement
Understanding your options now will help you confidently develop a retirement plan so you and your family can enjoy a secure and comfortable future.
- What things should I consider when establishing a goal for retirement?
- What expenses might impact my retirement savings?
- Would it be beneficial to minimize or eliminate debt prior to retirement?
- How will taxes affect my retirement?
- What role does Social Security play in my retirement?
- And more...
Thursday, December 20
4444 Highland Rd.
Waterford, MI 48328
How you manage your investments can have a big impact on your taxes, but tax laws are complex and always changing.
Some topics include:
- What is the difference between tax preparation and tax planning?
- How can I manage my tax brackets in retirement to make my money last longer?
- What are the new rules of the tax game?
- How can I take a holistic approach to tax planning?
- Should I convert from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- And more...
Tips and advice that fit your needs
At Credit Union ONE, we believe strengthening your finances is a matter of ongoing education. Each stage of life presents new and different challenges, which is why Credit Union ONE and Hantz Group actively host financial education seminars to inform you of the latest developments within a variety of areas, such as retirement planning, estate planning, managing personal accounts and much more.
We hope to see you at our next seminar.RSVP