What types of transfers does Credit Union ONE offer?
We offer three types of transfers:
- Transfer funds safely between your Credit Union ONE accounts – available in Online Banking and Credit Union ONE Mobile App.
- Member to Member Transfers: Transfer funds from your Credit Union ONE deposit account to another member’s Credit Union ONE deposit account – available in Online Banking and Credit Union ONE Mobile App.
- External Transfers: Transfer from your Credit Union ONE deposit account to a deposit account at another financial institution; Transfer to your Credit Union ONE loan or deposit account from another financial institution.
What is the minimum amount I can transfer between accounts?
The minimum transfer amount is $0.01 for internal or external transfers.
How do I add an external account?
Using Online Banking or Credit Union ONE Mobile App, click on "Transfers" menu widget. Select the “Classic Transfers” tab. Click the link to “add an external account.” Input external account information. Click Save. Complete immediate security identity verification. Additionally, trial deposits will be made to external account. Validation of external account trail deposit amounts are required to complete adding of external account. External account trail deposits typically take two business days.
How much can I transfer in a day?
- Internal Transfers – no limit
- External Transfers – maximum of $2,000.00 per transfer, up to $2,000.00 per day, and $5,000.00 per calendar month.
Is there a fee to make a transfer?
There is no fee for internal and member-to-member transfers.
There is no fee for inbound external transfers to Credit Union ONE.
Outbound external transfers from your Credit Union ONE account to another financial institution are $2.50 per transfer.
How do I transfer funds to an external account?
Using Online Banking or Mobile app, click on "Transfers" menu widget. Use the “Quick Transfers” tab and select the From account, select amount, and select To account. Click “Submit Transfer”.
How do I transfer funds to another Credit Union ONE member?
You can transfer funds to another member from Online or Mobile app. From the widget menu, select "Transfers," then click "Classic Transfers" tab. Select “Transfer to another Credit Union ONE member” link. Input Last Name and Account Number. Click "Save." Complete immediate security identity verification.
What types of external transfers are prohibited?
International transfers, business account transfers, and joint owner transfers are prohibited.
How long does an external transfer take to process?
External transfers can be processed in up to two (2) business days.
Does Credit Union ONE offer Wire Transfers?
Credit Union ONE offers domestic wire transfer which must be done at a Credit Union ONE branch location; online wire transfers are not available.