What types of transfers does Credit Union ONE offer?
We offer three types of transfers:
- Transfer funds safely between your Credit Union ONE accounts – available in online and mobile banking
- Member to Member Transfers: Transfer funds from your Credit Union ONE deposit account to another member’s Credit Union ONE deposit account – available in online and mobile banking
- External Transfers: Transfer from your Credit Union ONE deposit account to a deposit account at another financial institution; Transfer to your Credit Union ONE loan or deposit account from another financial institution.
What is the minimum amount I can transfer between accounts?
The minimum transfer amount is $0.01 for internal or external transfers.
How much can I transfer in a day?
- Internal Transfers – no limit
- External Transfers – maximum of $2,000.00 per transfer, up to $2,000.00 per day, and $5,000.00 per calendar month.
Is there a fee to make a transfer?
There is no fee for internal and member- to-member transfers.
There is no fee for inbound externaltransfers to Credit Union ONE.
Outbound external transfers from your Credit Union ONE account to another financial institution are $2.50 per transfer.
How do I transfer funds to an external account?
Using Online Banking, click on Transfers from the main navigation bar and select External Transfers. Follow the instructions to enroll a new external account. Trial deposits will be made to validate the external account to complete the enrollment.
How do I transfer funds to another Credit Union ONE member?
You can transfer funds to another member from Online or Mobile Banking. From the main navigation menu, select Transfers, then click Transfer. Select the account the funds are transferring from, and select “To Another Member” under the To Account dropdown.
You can also call the Credit Union ONE Member Contact Center or visit a branch to transfer funds.
How many transfers can I make from my Credit Union ONE savings account in a month?
Regulation D limits the number of electronic transactions from a savings account to six (6) per calendar month. This includes transfers made by phone, through Online Banking, and any deductions made by a third party. Online Banking shows the number of electronic transactions that have occurred to-date for the month. Any excess electronic transactions will be denied. A $30 overdraft fee may apply.
What types of external transfers are prohibited?
International transfers, business account transfers, and joint owner transfers are prohibited.
How long does an external transfer take to process?
External transfers can be processed in up to two (2) business days.
Does Credit Union ONE offer Wire Transfers?
Credit Union ONE offers domestic wire transfer which must be done at a Credit Union ONE branch location; online wire transfers are not available.