We're Here to Help You

(800) 451-4292    Hours
Email Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Browse our Frequently Asked Questions.
How can I make a loan payment online?
You can make payments to your Credit Union ONE loans from your account online using CU@ Home Online Banking. Your initial PIN to access CU@ Home will be your social security number. You can also pay bills anywhere in the U.S. using online Bill Pay. Just click the Pay Bills link once you have logged into CU@ Home and follow the instructions. Learn More
Can I apply for a loan online?
You can apply for a variety of secured and unsecured loans online. You can also apply at any of our branch locations or by calling us at (800) 451-4292.
What types of business checking accounts do you offer?
From free checking to interest bearing checking, Credit Union ONE has a number of business checking accounts to offer. Learn More
What types of business savings accounts do you offer?
Credit Union ONE offers a variety of bussiness savings accounts to meet your business banking needs. Learn More
What types of business loans does Credit Union ONE offer?
Credit Union ONE offers offer a variety of loans for business equipment purchases, commercial real estate financing and business credit cards. Learn MoreYou may also call (800) 451-4292 during business hours for more information
How do I become a member?
You are able to apply for membership online or by visiting one of our convenient branch locations. Apply Now!
Does the credit union offer Notary Services?
Credit Union ONE offers Notary services for members at no charge. Please visit any of our branch locations for this service. A notary public is an officer commissioned by the Michigan Secretary of State to serve as an unbiased and impartial witness. The most common function of the notary is to prevent fraud by attesting to the identity of a person signing a document. Notarization on a document certifies that the person whos signature is entered on the document personally appeared before the notary, established his or her identity, and personally signed the document in the presence of the notary.
How do I open an account online?
Credit Union ONE now offers online account opening and funding. You can open an account online and fund it with a bank checking or savings account or a credit or debit card. Not a member yet? OR would you like to open another account? Apply Now!
Is there a fee for using overdraft service?
Yes, you will be assessed a $30.00 fee per transaction when this service is used.
Can I order Checks online?
Checks can be ordered through Online Banking. Once signed in, select Checking, and Order Checks. Make sure you are allowing "Pop-ups" for this process.
What happens to my points if I close my account?
Points, if eligible, may be redeemed by you and paid to the account the day you close your account. Your accounts must be in 'good standing" to redeem your points.
Rewards/points are not paid and are forfeited if account is closed by Credit Union ONE for any reason.
What do I do if my Platinum Debit MasterCard® is lost or stolen?
You can call our Lost or Stolen Debit Card line at (888) 241-2510, 24 hours, 7 days a week. This will put you in touch with Card Member Security. Use the automated system to report your Lost or Stolen Card.
What happens if I do not opt-in for Overdraft Service for ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you do not opt in for this coverage your debit card transactions will be declined if sufficient funds are not available in your account to cover the transactions.
How can I extend my overdraft coverage to ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
You can extend your coverage to ATM and everyday debit card transactions by reviewing the Overdraft Opt-In Form, contacting the Member Communication Center or in Online Banking under the "More Options" tab.
How do I report a lost or stolen Debit Card?
Call our Lost or Stolen Debit Card line at (888) 241-2510, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Does Credit Union ONE offer Wire Transfers?
Credit Union ONE offers domestic wire transfers. Fees do apply. Transfering an amount under $2,000? Check out External Transfers. Learn more.
Can I use my Platinum Debit MasterCard® while I travel?
Traveling Outside the US? Contact us to have a travel notification placed on your card when traveling outside the US. This is complimentary with your membership. Credit Union ONE is now utilizing the latest fraud protection tools to give you extra confidence when you travel. What does this mean while you are away? Be sure to contact us prior to your trip with contact information while you are away. If we suspect that questionable activity has occurred, we will contact you to verify the transaction. Enjoy your vacation without worrying about fraudulent activity on your account.
How do I open a checking account?
You may open your checking account online. Simply click APPLY button available on each page of our website. It only takes 10 minutes! You may also open a checking account by visiting one of our branch locations. A Member Sales Consultant will be able to assist you and address any questions you may have on maintaining a checking account.
Are there service fees associated with the Cash Back Checking?
There is a $6.00 monthly fee on the account, which is waived by simply doing one of the following:
  • Direct Deposit
  • Maintain a $500 average monthly balance
  • Conduct 15 debit card transactions in the month*
*Debit Card transactions must be posted to the account by the 25th of each month to be counted. Does not included ATM transactions.
I'm a student. Is there anything special for me?
Yes, if you are under age 24, there is no monthly maintenance fee. The requirements are waived. As a student you receive all other services and are eligible for Cash Rewards.
How do I start earning Cash Back Rewards?
Once you open your Cash Back Checking account, you will be automatically enrolled in the Cash Back Rewards. You can begin earning points immediately.
Is my E-Statement secure and safe?
Your E-Statement is stored securely behind our Online Banking firewalls.
How do I obtain my previous year tax information (1099 Form)?
If you earned $10 or more in interest in the previous year, you were mailed a 1099-INT form at the end of January. If you need another copy of your 1099-INT, please visit one of our branches and our staff can print one for you. If you earned less than $10 in interest in the previous year, you will not receive a 1099-INT. However, the interest you earned is listed in your December Statement. You can also view your statement in Online Banking. How do I access my statements?
How does Credit Union ONE protect my debit card transactions from fraud?
Credit Union ONE is committed to protecting your accounts and monitors all debit transactions for fraud 24/7. If fraud or unusual activity is suspected, you will be notified by an automated phone message or called directly by our fraud monitoring department. If you have questions about notifications, please call 888-241-2440.