William G. Coyne Memorial Scholarship Program
Like any investment, financing higher education requires planning. To help make the process a
little easier and affordable, we've created the Credit Union ONE William G. Coyne Memorial Scholarship Program.*
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Complete 30 or more hours of documented, qualified community service during Junior/Senior year of high school ending April 1, 2017**
- Be a 2017 graduating high school senior
- Be a member of a family that has belonged to Credit Union ONE of Michigan for a minimum of 6 months (in good standing)***
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Plan to enroll in, beginning in the fall of 2017, a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or accredited trade or vocational school.
Entrants who meet these requirements may be eligible to receive one of the Scholarships, based on the information provided in their application packets.
Complete the application or call us at (800) 451-4292, Ext 5228
for the Scholarship Line.
*Credit Union ONE of Michigan does not discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, gender, race, color, height, weight, religion, national origin, veteran's status, citizenship, sexual orientation or disability.
**Contact your high school counseling center for volunteer opportunities that may assist you in meeting your community service requirement.
***Employees of Credit Union ONE and their immediate family members are ineligible to receive an Award.